NYT & Forbes Featured Author, VP, Employer Brand, Diversity & Culture - Shaker Recruitment Marketing
John Graham’s professional passion is helping global companies uncover who they are at their core. Through award winning employer brand and employee value proposition development, Graham has discovered innovative ways to bring the humanity of employee stories to life. As a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) practitioner and culture transformation consultant, his work centers on improving the lived experiences of marginalized employee populations through bleeding-edge approaches that disrupt the status quo and create equitable and inclusive environments. Graham earned a bachelor’s degree in African Studies and a Master's degree in Education from Lincoln University. He also holds an executive certificate in Fostering Diversity and Inclusion from the Yale School of Management.
- Double alumnus of Lincoln University - 1854 (Oldest degree-granting HBCU in the U.S.)
- Fostering Diversity & Inclusion certification from Yale School of Management
- Published author of Plantation Theory: The Black Professional’s Struggle Between Freedom & Security
- Named to the 2020 Comparably List of Inspiring Employer Brand Leaders
- Launched global employer brands for Fortune 50 Pharma & Biotech companies
- Award-Winning culture marketing and talent attraction strategist