Jul 24th, 2019
Julie and Torin are back at it and asking how the hell does HR get gender pronouns wrong for a newly transitioned employee...the basics, people! Then Julie goes full on geek with a review of Comic Con and the first actually disabled superhero and actor in the MCU. Representation matters, friends!
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR CRAZY AND THE KING!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CrazyAndTheKing
TRANSGENDER RESOURCE LINKS:
- DOL restroom access for transgender employees - https://www.dol.gov/asp/policy-development/TransgenderBathroomAccessBestPractices.pdf
- EEOC Enforcement Protections for LGBTQ Workers - https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/wysk/enforcement_protections_lgbt_workers.cfm?fbclid=IwAR2o6a17aC73pCNL50w1XzHX12-1MJ7n4KHOrkm0FOnjjmx_vWElir0GFqg
- OSHA Guidance https://www.hrc.org/resources/restroom-access-for-transgender-employees
- 2018 AntiTrans Violence https://assets2.hrc.org/files/assets/resources/2018AntiTransViolenceReportSHORTENED.pdf?_ga=2.6441970.1963853605.1564006321-1148021733.1563821502
- Employers Preparing for Non Binary talent
More on Torin and Julie:
Produced by: Julie Sowash
Music by: DJCellz